CX Agent APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that helps you look good while giving back to the causes you believe in. We aim to create conversations and awareness around prevalent social issues by helping you make an impact through on-trend apparel. Our mission is to donate $1,000,000 to causes we’re passionate about by 2030.
In addition to two retail locations in Toronto, Ontario, Peace Collective has a growing wholesale brand that offers clients exclusive access to our creative team to develop their company's unique designs and tell their brand's story through their new merchandise.
About The Role
Peace Collective is currently looking for a part-time CX Agent. Working in this role, you will be providing our community with a great overall brand experience through connecting, helping, and engaging with customers on platforms such as email, social media and SMS. Equipped with the product and process knowledge, you’ll be able to guide our customers through their questions while providing the best shopping experience online.
Day in the Life...
- Communicating with customers through support chains including email, live chat, and social media
- Communicating with distribution team on order updates, order changes and return/exchange related issues
- Track CX metrics to ensure we meet and exceed our benchmarks
- Gathering and facilitating customer feedback to the team or product and/or process improvement
- Ensure all communication follows the brand voice guidelines
- Be the point of escalation for outsourced CX agents to assist in problem solving
- Order management - working with extended operations team to ensure orders are shipped out within timelines
- Communicating delays and providing customers with updates on their order statuses
- Investigate high risk fraud orders
- Submitting investigations for lost packages with various carriers
- Providing feedback to internal team on customer issues, requests and overall trends
- Hybrid work available, with options to work remotely or in office
- Office located in Mississauga
- Part-time hours: 16 - 30 hours per week, flexible scheduling available
- 1+ year of customer service experience (retail or in a similar role)
- Goal oriented, self motivated and is able to manage their tasks/projects effectively
- Open to change and feedback in order to continuously improve
- Great communication skills; empathetic and polite while reinforcing our policies
What you’ll get
- Perks including free products and discount codes
- Vacation pay paid out frequently