Our Anywhere In The World Contest will give followers the chance to win $200 to Peace Collective’s Online Store (wwww.peace-collective.com). Between March 1st and March 31st 2018, any follower that posts a photo wearing a Peace Collective garment in another country (other than Canada- unless at their International airport) with appropriate location tag and hashtags, will be automatically entered to win!
- $200 to Peace Collective’s online store
- Contestants must originally post the photo between March 1 – March 31st to be entered to win
- Contestants must enter in the appropriate location tag that is located outside Canada or at an International Canadian Airport
- Contestants must use both hashtags #HomeIsCanada and #GarmentsThatGiveAF to enter to win
- Contestants must be following Peace Collective to qualify to win.
- On April 1st, 2018, we will use an automatic generator for all those who qualified to win to select 1 (one) winner.
- The first draw will be the grand prize winner.
- Our grand prize winner will win $200 towards Peace Collective’s e-commerce site.
- Announcement of winners will be posted on Peace Collective’s Instastory within 5 business days of winning such prize.
Terms and Conditions
- The contestants who use such hashtags between March 1st – March 31st contest to Peace Collective reposting such photos on their social media networks (Instagram and Facebook)
- The entrant is considered to be the person who submits an entry
- The winners will be notified via Instagram DM no later than 48 hours after the winners have been selected.
- If the winner is below 18 years old, then the guest of the winner must be his or her guardian or parent
- The Grand Prize Winner should claim his or her prize by April 31st.
- All employees of Peace Collective, partner agencies, and other promo sponsors and their relatives are not qualified to join the said contest.
- Peace Collective shall not be liable for losses or damages, which the winner may sustain in availing the prize. Winners and entrants agree that Peace Collective may not be liable to any claims or damages that may arise in connection with the promotion or related advertisement or any prizes or premiums awarded in that promotion.
- The winners authorize Peace Collective to use their names and photographs for publicity purposes without this conferring any remuneration, right or benefit of any kind other than the award of their prize.