PC x Nashid Chroma Peace Hoodie - Black
Nashid Chroma is a Toronto-Based Digital Pop Artist and his work explores the threshold between the Iconic and the Anonymous.
He was inspired by an image of the CN Tower piercing through lavender clouds during sunset. he saw the perfect opportunity to translate that into a bed of purple flowers with yellow orbs to represent the budding artistic talent the city produces.
Materials & Care
• Constructed from 70% cotton, 30% polyester
• Midweight, 280GSM
• Machine wash cold with similar colours and tumble dry on a low setting or hang to dry
• Kangaroo front pocket
• Ribbed at waistband and cuffs
• Matching drawcords
• Preshrunk for minimal shrinkage
• Anti-pill fabric on the inside and brushed soft cotton on the outside
Size & Fit
• Unisex sizing
• Male model is wearing a size Medium
Give Back Report
Refugees In Need
For every purchase sold from the Peace collection, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the UNHCR, in support of protecting refugees who were forced to flee due to violence and areas of needs.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE HAVE DONATED
Our mission is to raise $1,000,000 for the causes our community is passionate about by the year 2030.