Heart Dad Cap - Black
P/C x Humble The Poet collaboration merchandise
Humble is an independent multi-disciplinary artist from Toronto who is devoted to learning and sharing. He writes books and makes music that explores ideas and emotions in ways that feel familiar.
_"The last couple of years has shown how easy it is to divide people. I want to promote love back to the forefront, but not simply have some hippy mentality, but as a tool of action to actually improve the state of ourselves and the relationship with others." _- Humble The Poet
**• 100% bio-washed chino twill
**• Minimal embroidery on front
• Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile
• Pre-curved visor
• Self-fabric tri-glide buckle closure - antique brass
Have you ever felt perfection? Our Core Fit is a unisex fit, not too big and not too small. Just right every single time.
Our version of perfection. Not too heavy, not too light. Simply classic.
We are committed to establish a sustainable future in the fashion industry. LEARN MORE.
- Free Standard Shipping on orders $75+. See Shipping Details.
- US & Canadian orders will not be charged duties.
- Free returns and exchanges in North America.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the ship date. For more information on our return and exchange policy, see Return & Exchange Info.
- *Items that are marked FINAL SALE may not be exchanged or returned.
Give Back Report
Refugees In Need
For every purchase sold from the Peace collection, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the UNHCR, in support of protecting refugees who were forced to flee due to violence and areas of needs.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE HAVE DONATED
Our mission is to raise $1,000,000 for the causes our community is passionate about by the year 2030.