Warehouse Team Lead APPLY NOW
About Peace Collective
P/C is a clothing and life-style brand that started in 2014 with a mission to make giving back easy and accessible. We produce quality apparel that looks good and does good, and in turn makes you feel good. With new collection launches every month, we have something for everyone, whether you want to rep your favorite sports team, show home town pride or help destigmatize mental health.
Peace Collective is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager responsible for leadership of a functional team within a mid to high-volume distribution center. The ideal candidate is an individual that has strong leadership, time management skills and organizational skills and has a thorough understanding of fulfillment and logistics.
- Provide coaching and performance management to associates. This includes holding the team accountable to department standards, writing performance reviews, progressive discipline, on-boarding and off-boarding of associates.
- Be present and actively engaged on a daily basis.
- Ensure the department has accurate and documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for job functions. Make sure associates are being held accountable to following the SOPs.
- Reviewing inbound and outbound schedule and delegating tasks to team members
- Schedules and allocates work to employees to ensure orders will be picked, packed and shipped in an efficient manner.
- Oversee accuracy and efficiency of inventory and order fulfillment
- Coordinate and schedule deliveries to and from the distribution centre
- Liaise with local carriers for rates and and transport quotes
- Carry out the administrative functions pertaining to posting of invoices, transfers and weekly inventories.
- At least 1+ years working in a warehouse environment
- At least 1 year of leadership experience
- Strong task management and prioritization skills
- Open to change and feedback in order to continuously improve
Physical demands and working conditions:
- You can lift/carry 20-40 lbs. repetitively for up to 8 hours a day
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment
Warehouse is located in Mississauga, ON. This is an on-site job
Warehouse hours are 8AM - 6PM, Monday through Friday.2022-10-10|||Mississauga|||Warehouse||||||0fG-nJSsS55T6p6J|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false