Distribution Associate APPLY NOW
About Peace Collective
Established in 2015, Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that helps you look good while giving back to the causes you believe in. We aim to create conversations and awareness around prevalent social issues by helping you make an impact through on-trend apparel. Our mission is to donate $1,000,000 to causes we’re passionate about by 2030.
In addition to two retail locations in Toronto, Ontario, Peace Collective has a growing wholesale brand that offers clients exclusive access to our creative team to develop their company's unique designs and tell their brand's story through their new merchandise.
Peace Collective is looking to hire a Distribution Associate to join our fulfilment team. The successful candidate is a reliable and hardworking individual who is comfortable working in warehouse conditions.
- Receiving merchandise
- Packaging and Shipping orders
- Bagging & hang-tagging garments
- Labeling packaged garments
- Stocking garments
- Completing routine inventory counts under supervision of floor manager
- General clean up of work area
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions
- The ability to perform a multitude of tasks including repetitive tasks and occasional handling loads/heavy lifting
- Previous experience in similar position is an asset but not required, training will be provided
Physical demands and working conditions
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment
- You can lift/carry 20-40 lbs. repetitively for up to 8 hours a day
- Warehouse is located in Mississauga, ON. This is an on-site job.
- Warehouse hours are: Monday through Friday (8AM - 4PM) and Saturday through Sunday (9AM - 3PM)