Production Floor Assistant APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that helps you look good while giving back to the causes you believe in. We aim to create conversations and awareness around prevalent social issues by helping you make an impact through on-trend apparel. Our mission is to donate $1,000,000 to causes we’re passionate about by 2030.
In addition to two retail locations in Toronto, Ontario, Peace Collective has a growing wholesale brand that offers clients exclusive access to our creative team to develop their company's unique designs and tell their brand's story through their new merch.
About The Role
Peace Collective is currently looking for a full-time Production Floor Assistant to join our growing manufacturing team. In this entry-level role, you will play a crucial part in our garment manufacturing process for e-commerce and wholesale operations. You will work closely with our manufacturing team to ensure efficient production, manage inventory, and contribute to the overall success of our operations.
Day in the Life…
- Receiving materials into stock inventory
- Inventory count of materials
- Picking materials per order
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently when necessary.
- Candidate must be located in Canada
- Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4PM (EST)
- This position is required to be on-site full-time
Peace Collective is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection
2023-10-27|||Mississauga, ON L4V 1H3|||Operations||||||FnH078Sy9YTFYTM-|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||16.55|||17.55|||true|||