Product Operations Associate APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that helps you look good while giving back to the causes you believe in. We aim to create conversations and awareness around prevalent social issues by helping you make an impact through on-trend apparel. Our mission is to donate $1,000,000 to causes we’re passionate about by 2030.
In addition to two retail locations in Toronto, Ontario, Peace Collective has a growing wholesale brand that offers clients exclusive access to our creative team to develop their company's unique designs and tell their brand's story through their new merch.
About The Role
Peace Collective is currently looking for a full-time Product Operations Associate to join our growing manufacturing team. In this entry-level role, you will play a crucial part in our garment manufacturing process for e-commerce and wholesale operations. You will work closely with our manufacturing team to ensure efficient production, manage inventory, and contribute to the overall success of our operations.
Day in the Life…
- Setting up line sheets for product file creation to ensure all features, characteristics are accurately represented
- Creating product files for new products with accurate information
- Updating tags, metafields and other operational characteristics for production purposes
- Creating Katana product cards and setting up BOM and recipes for on demand production
- Product template set up for B2B clients to onboard products into their systems, ticketing information and submitting tickets into production
- Turning products on or off oversell based on instruction from production team
- Updating vendors for products based on instruction from production team
- Ensuring all inactive products are marked as inactive, product SKUs are imported correctly for fulfillment/inventory,
- Updating reorder points for materials from instruction from production team, categorizing materials and product cards, correct supplier SKUs and pricing
- 1+ year of prior experience in production operations or related fields is a plus.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using software tools for data entry and management.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently when necessary.
- Candidate must be located in Canada
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM (EST)
- This position is required to be on-site full-time
Peace Collective is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection
2023-10-27|||Mississauga, ON L4V 1H3|||Operations||||||zno_Zjqn~soPCjro|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||17|||19|||true|||