Peace Week FAQ
We're changing things up this year and launching our version of Black Friday:
A week of site wide discounts and exclusive online and in-store product launches... but we can't give you specifics (where is the fun in that ?)
This year, we've also set some give back goals
Meet The Peace Week Fund
We're starting the Peace Week Fund as a way to give back on a day known for sales and consumption. Our goal is to raise $30,000 for the causes that we are passionate about.
By shopping our Peace Week event you help us:
1. Raise 50,000 meals for Canadians in need
2. Raise $10,000 for Mental Health Research
3 Provide 25 shelter kits to help people rebuild their homes in Lebanon
But first, here are some things you should know about our biggest sale of the year.
1. Peace Week officially starts on November 23, 2020 7:00PM and ends on December 1st, 2020 11:59PM EST.
2. We'll be launching new and exclusive products throughout the week so make sure you subscribe here to be the first ones to know when we do. We have lots of surprises in store for you.
3. If you haven't already, be sure to set up your account here to help speed the checkout process.
When you sign up for an account, you are automatically registered to be part of our Peace Rewards System that allows you to earn points for every dollar you spend. Check out the Peace Rewards program here.
Side note - our site has a dynamic checkout and we now accept the following payment methods:
PS: Double check your billing and shipping address on your Apple Pay, Google Pay or your browser to make sure you have the right address ahead of Peace Week.
4. Sorry but gift cards are not discounted during promotions.
5. Live in Toronto? You can shop Peace Week online and safely pick up your order. Click here for our store location and hours.
6. Our products as great as gifts but just as an FYI, here is our holiday return policy:
Any holiday gift purchases made from November 1st until December 20th have until January 15th, 2021 can be returned or exchanged with the original receipt. Refunds will only be processed back on the original method of payment. Returns with a gift receipt may only be returned for an exchange or store credit. Items marked as final sale may not be returned or exchanged.
Purchases made during our Peace Week (November 23 to December 1) are only eligible for store credit or exchange only — sorry, no refunds.
7. Everything on our website during Peace Week will be on sale. All current discount and promotion codes will not be active during this time.
8. Free standard shipping is automatically applied to carts that are $100CAD or more and is only eligible on orders shipping within Canada or US.
9. In order to receive the free gift with purchase, your cart must meet the total dollar spend before applicable taxes (in $CAD), which then you will be prompted to select a size.
10. There are no price adjustments offered for items that were purchased before Peace Week.
11. Need help planning out your purchases? Shop our gift guides below