As a Peace Ambassador, you are the front lines of the brand. We believe in empowering each and every person to chase their passions, to do what they love and to learn more. Our community starts with the people that make Peace Collective what it is. We believe that you have the ability to go above and beyond the duties of a sales associate and we believe that you are an ambassador of Peace Collective to the public and that you can foster a sense of community. The objective of a Peace Ambassador is to educate guests about the brand and our community and encourage them to do more.
- Maintain a tidy, organized and safe environment for guests and colleagues
- Provide a positive shopping and learning experience for all guests
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Receiving and processing inventory including unpacking boxes, displaying merchandise, folding, sizing and counting
- Answer phone inquiries
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Completion of grade 12 education – preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General computer knowledge.
Full time (40 hours per week)
Part time positions available
Location: Square One